Tuesday, December 14, 2010

IMRAN ♥

nama dia IMRAN , dea penyanyi .
klu kenal dea drummer one buck short :)
comel kan ?
now , dea da jadi guitarist + singer .
and he called himself : NARMI .
spell imran in the other way ,
you will get narmi .

NARMI - WHIRL

I've been staring at my screen
Thinking of you and all our dreams
My cheeks hurt from smiling
Could it be because your eyes - mesmerizing

And I don't mind at all
Cuz I'm enjoying this free fall

Oh how you make me whirl, twist and turn and twirl
And when you bite ur lip girl, twist and turn and twirl
And when you smile, it carries on for miles
Oh girl, you drive me wild

In real-time we sing
In real-time we're laughing
And you don't miss a beat
Cuz you've got front row seats

I love the way you smell
Inhale, deep breath, i'm in your spell
I love the way you kiss
So soft and warm, deep in this bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment