Sunday, September 12, 2010

dear juliet - lullaby

you can rest easy tonight ,
everything is gonna be alright i promise ,
go to sleep and dream of me tonight ,
everything may not be perfect but at least we tried .

so tonight ,
sweet dream and sleep tight ,
i've been trying so hard can't get you of my mind ,
and if this is how it has to be just promise you won't forget me ,
and i'll leave you with this lullaby tonight .

i know that this hurts you it hurts me too ,
i wish there was something i could do to make it easier to you ,
sometimes it's tough too soon to call it love but i wanted to yeah i wanted to ,
but it's too late now to say all the wonderful things that i tought of you ,

so tonight ,
sweet dreams and sleep tight ,
i;ve been trying so hard , can't get you out of my mind ,
and if this is how it has to be just promise me you won't forget me ,
and i'll leave you with this lullaby tonight ,

No comments:

Post a Comment